Wednesday, March 17, 2010

so how the birds awake before me.they beat me every morning rise.and now im lucky if I get a wink in.because there's something on my mind.I miss your face.I miss the places that I once knew.but I dont like this space.this abscense lays with insomnia.i'm caught in bohemian love.bohemian love.i've been so lazy.who slept all day.bohemian love.i've been too sleepy.who let that sunlight waste away.i've been too brave bold courageous.and i was never afraid.what happened to her.oh what happens for me.so back to my sleep.im tossing and turning.my appearance is cheap.my daytime is small eyes and yawing.i look at the bright side.i dont have to make my bed in the morning.but every time Ilay at the pillow I cry.i've been too sleepy.who slept all day.bohemian love.i've been so lazy.who let that sunlight waste away.i've been too brave bold courageous.and i was never afraid.what happened to her.oh what happens for me

pete doherty

No comments: